Hey ! Cet article va être mon premier article en anglais puisque c’est un tag international ! J’espère qu’il vous plaira !
Hey ! This article will be my first in english because it is an international tag ! I hope you’ll like it !
I’m very happy that I’ve been nominated for this award because it means that some non-french people are interested in my blog even though I do not translate my article. One of them is obviously the person who nominated me : Diana of Cheonsadiana’s reviews ! If you read this article, thank you and yes, finally thanks to you, I wrote my first article in english !
I have to answer Diana’s questions, ask 10 questions and nominate 10 bloggers.
Let’s start !
- What is/are your struggle(s) in blogging? (ex. Too lazy to write anything)
My PC crashes down sometimes when I am writing something or when I have to write something. Frustrating. The harder for me is to start writing, after, it flows like water !
- What is/are your plan(s) for your blog?
I honestly do not have plans. I do everything day by day.. The rest is still unwritten ~ (Natsha Bedingfield)
- Your favorite skincare brand and why.
La Roche Posay or Uriage, I’m not sure.
- What do you usually do when you’re having your “me time?”
I do my nails, take care of my hair (masks…), do scrubs, things like that !
- If you were given a chance to hang out with one celebrity for a day, who would it be?
I would say Jackson from GOT7, it would be so interesting to hang out with him, he would make me laugh all day and… Yes definitely, It would be an unforgettable day. But I’m dreaming too much.
- Your favorite cuisine and restaurant.
French (Really! Not because I’m french) and Korean. I also like Japanese but I’m not a hudge fan of soy sauce..
- If you could have any pet in this world, what would it be?
I already got a dog and a bird (parakeet) but I would be so nice if I had a blue parrot !
- Favorite lipstick shade.
Tough question.. I like bold colors like burgundy, violet, even black. But the color I could wear everyday is a pale/burgundy-ish rose.. I’m also quite interested in Korean gradient lips, I’ll try it one day when I’ll have the right gloss !
- Where would you go for a vacation?
I’ve already been in south of France, Morocco and Algeria beaches (when I saw the word « vacation » I immediatly thought of the beach) so I would REALLY like to go to Japan or California.. But it’s too far for me now.
- What/who can easily brighten up your day?
A surprise gift, a great friend, a good mark.. A lot of little things can brighten up my day (like a lot of little things can darken it .. unfortunatly) No no no let’s keep the high spirit !
The nominees are :
My questions :
- How many languages can you speak ?
- The city of your dreams ?
- What is your phone brand ?
- Your favorite beauty product (nail polish, lipstick..) ?
- Is your hair curly or straight ?
- Do you read books ?
- If so, your favorite book genre ?
- Do you watch series ?
- The last movie you have seen ?
- Did you like my questions ?
That’s it ! I don’t know much of international bloggers so most of my nominees are french.